Lionel Lainard is Consultant in Management and Coaching,
helping organisations, their managers and teams to put lasting and positive change in place.
Since 2008, Lionel works within various environments (like SME, large companies, Cultural Institutions of Foreign Affairs Ministry, NGO), to support technicians, managers, senior executives, professors, students, sportsmen, artists and private individuals.
Many people have been trusting Lionel :
- More than 200 interventions at Airbus Group
- 35 lectures in the United States
- 70 trainings given
- More than 500 people have been assisted individually
- 7700 people benefited from Lionel's expertise.
Face-to-face work and group workshops :
> Professional Coaching :
Here for you at key moments (conflicts, new challenges, changes…), Lionel will support you with the guidance you need to achieve your goals, in the success of your professional and personal progression.
> Management consulting :
From his culture, his experience and solid training in Coaching and Team Building (during 6 years with trainers certified by Transformance, Vincent Lenhardt), Lionel will suggest you relevant options.
> Group therapy sessions :
Using a powerful combination of techniques*, Lionel leads body/mind/psycho-emotional therapeutic works which are mostly run in warm water pool. Within a 10 or so people group, we do individual and collective works. An intense and extraordinary life-changing experience, in a loving and caring family spirit guided by Lionel.
* based on the best of Wilhelm Reich's techniques, Alexander Lowen's "5 characters", Eric Berne's "transactional analysis", Lise Bourbeau's "5 wounds", Vincent Lenhardt's "Bioscenarios", Carl Rogers, Donald Winnicott, Alice Miller and Abraham Maslow concepts.
> Trainings :
- Humanistic Coaching basics (how to assist people and teams in their evolution, to reinforce their confidence, motivation, performance and autonomy)
- Strengthening one’s Management skills (level 1)
- Developing one’s Leadership assets (level 2)
- Techniques of improvisational theatre (to enhance verbal communication skills, body language, confidence and ease on stage)
- How to deal with stress.
> Conferences (mainly about the Humanistic Leadership) :
In USA : 35 lectures performed for meetings of 50-800 people.
In Europe : 18 performed, 30-600 people.